Respected Contributor

All time stamps in these forums are for ET. I think we used to be able to view our own time and areas. Is there any way to do this again ? I do realize most posters are from the E. Coast areas or there abouts.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

Re: Time In Forums

[ Edited ]

You can set the time on the program guide and items recently on air to reflect your time zone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 HI !!.............How r your sweet dogs ? I so love them. In 'time' I was referring to these boards and the time above each post....they are in ET....unless I'm doing it wrong... Have a nice day tomorrow @Kachina624 Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite. No, my dear that can't be changed.  You'll notice it's kind of vague like now it says X seconds or X minutes, then it'll say yesterday, then last week, eventually it'll give a date.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Can I ask you something....you do not have to answer.... I am having issues going to bed.....I just reached my limit of that dark room....after so many years.

At moments I don't know if I can stand 1 more second of this darkness.... silence... It's not like anyone is waiting for me....a bit much to write here I suppose....

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Your dog photos make me think of mine....I think the file is too large to download here.....they were my children....I zoom them in on my pc so say good night to them now.... Hug your dogs for me @Kachina624 Heart

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 If u get a chance listen to NICK DRAKE - River Man (on YT)

Nite.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@cbrite. If you have a TV in the bedroom, you could have QVC on, that puts me to sleep.  I also have an Amazon Dot in the bedroom and I ask Alexa to play me the sound of rain (We love that here in the desert) or some relaxing elevator music.  Sometimes I read but by the time I go to bed, my eyes are tired.  I have dogs with me so I can always talk to them.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 THANK YOU....no TV in bedroom...just 1 TV...but I slept good.. and you gave me a good idea Smiley Happy

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

go to your user name

click on "my settings"

then click on preferences

you can then set your time zone from there

click on save

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein