Respected Contributor

The new schedule format is a royal pain.

When I am quickly scanning the guide I don't need a paragraph for each hour. Let us have a regular schedule again. If people need more info let them have the option to do so.

Super Contributor

I totally agree!  I find myself clicking on "weekly view" which is more like the old schedule.

Honored Contributor

I also select the weekly review.  I'm disappointed that they didn't continue with the format (the one that I only had available for one day) that showed the host for each show, along with their picture.  I agree....that paragraph is totally superfluous.

Respected Contributor

I don't like the daily view at all.....click on the weekly view. Much better.

Respected Contributor

Re: The new schedule

[ Edited ]

I hate the new schedule.  How the heck to I convert it to other time zones?  The old schedule was much easier to read and navigate.

Edited to add:  I finally found the time zone change down underneath the guide.

Honored Contributor

The new schedule is too cluttered.  I prefer the KISS method..... keep it simple s******.

New Contributor

I, too, agree that the new schedule format is not good.  I liked having the drop down to choose the channel you want.  This new format is much too busy and a bit difficult to read/navigate.  Please consider changing it back to the way it was.

Occasional Visitor

I agree with all the other replies.  This new format firstly, takes up way too much room and too many pages.  Secondly, it has way too much information.  Keep it simple.  Please bring back the old version.  I'm using too much paper printing this new version.  Thank you.