I discovered the beauty of Temptations long after they were introduced by QVC.  It would be nice if they would bring back the older products and give people a chance to purchase them if this is the first time they are seeing them.  My sister-in-law has the most beautiful platters and bowls that are not not available.  Wish you would bring back some of the original products for us that are new to Temptations line.

Honored Contributor

You can find Temptations pieces on Replacements dot com.  Search under "Temp-Tations."

Respected Contributor
Excellent idea! eBay, maybe, too?
Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@PatBla wrote:

I discovered the beauty of Temptations long after they were introduced by QVC.  It would be nice if they would bring back the older products and give people a chance to purchase them if this is the first time they are seeing them.  My sister-in-law has the most beautiful platters and bowls that are not not available.  Wish you would bring back some of the original products for us that are new to Temptations line.

@PatBla - Welcome to the forums!

I too "found" this line late. I quickly bought the seasonals, which I really liked. I didn't get anything from the regular lines. 

I love Harvest. But that looks different now. I'm not crazy about the new design. So I guess I'll keep what I have and be happy with that!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My love affair with Temptatons began here many sunsets ago, but I was not aware they had a "life" prior to The Q.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Regular Contributor

Temptations has a website too 

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely. I just never buy Temptations any more. For me, one of the best features was the wire baskets for the baking dishes. Just this Christmas I put my 3 vegetables in the 3 section dish and all 3 could be passed around the table without the problem of thrm being too hot to hold.  I still use my "original" Temptations and although some of the newer pieces look very nice, without the wire baskets they are not as versatile or useful. 

Super Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

You can find Temptations pieces on Replacements dot com.  Search under "Temp-Tations."

Good suggestion @ValuSkr !  I've found several replacement pieces there.

Regular Contributor
I wish they would show more of the polka dot design. It is only at certain times and not always shown. I'm sure others like it too.
New Contributor

I purchased a 21-piece set in December 2018, but didn't use it until recently since I had moved and it remained packed up until I upgraded my kitchen cabinets to add more storage space.  I began using some pieces about 18 months ago.  I baked salmon, and when I pulled the tray out of the oven, it was broken in half and I had to take it out in two pieces.  I glued it back together and figured I would use it again at some point for serving, but not for baking.  In the meantime, I began using the larger or the smaller tray for baking.  Just the other day I was cooking salmon in the larger tray and the same thing happened to this one.  I had to pull it out of the oven in two pieces.  I don't know why this happened to two of my pieces, but when I called QVC and Temp-Tations about it, they said since it was purchased so long ago, they would not repace the itrems.  Maybe there's a defect in this product, so I would surely never purchase it again.