Tara, please make a set of 5 nesting bowls WITHOUT the spouts on them. I have been looking for plain nesting bowls in the sizes of the ones you offer with the spouts and don't want stars or any odd shaped ones,just plain round nesting bowls for serving. AND, would like them offered in the oceanfetti which is what I collect....thanks, your loyal customer.

Honored Contributor

@Rosan wrote:

Tara, please make a set of 5 nesting bowls WITHOUT the spouts on them. I have been looking for plain nesting bowls in the sizes of the ones you offer with the spouts and don't want stars or any odd shaped ones,just plain round nesting bowls for serving. AND, would like them offered in the oceanfetti which is what I collect....thanks, your loyal customer.

@Rosan

She just retired sets in Floral Lace and Old World of plain round nesting bowls. 

There may be some left on her website Temp-tations dot com. They were very popular and available for quite awhile, so they might not bring more back for some time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Temp-tations bowls

[ Edited ]

@Rosan

They are available #k44615 old world (limited colors). I know you aren't interested in pour spout style but here's the #k46048 (fl) & k46047 (OW).

I bought both sets in FL with and without pour spouts.  I also bought the big mixing bowl with wire whip & recipe cards.  

They are actually quite nice  & I use them daily.