Honored Contributor

Re: Telephone Number

[ Edited ]

@Bri369 -

Yes, that is the automated number. That is the number that would be nice to have on the tv at all times. 

I have it in my phone but I'm sure not everyone has the ability to to put it permanently in their phone I guess.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom -

Yes,I was thinking the same thingSmiley Sad

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I've never ordered from QVC or HSN using my phone. I go online and place my order. I don't need to know the order number or phone number.

@LizzieInSRQ.  I don't keep a computer in my bed, and that's where I am at 3am.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, @Kachina624, for bringing this topic up.  I was watching a Basso program on Q2 and was waiting for the phone number to appear.  Waited a long time - so long actually I was afraid the top would sell out before the number reappeared.  The number also has a recording of the item numbers for what's on the air, the item on previouly, etc. for those of us who don't have a pencil and paper handy.  One of the reasons to shop on TV is the ease of the shopping experience, which would not include a laptop and pen and paper tablet.  Not all of us watch television and have the laptop out at the same time.  Would like the phone number on the screen, please!

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

I also wanted to point out that some of these responses did not really read the original post and understand it.

There are not individual numbers for every channel.

There is an automated number where you do not have to speak to anyone and you do not have to wait sometimes for 20-30 minutes to get through!

It seems a lot of responses are just immediately firing off replies just to argue or say why something is not needed or not a good idea!

I understood the OP perfectly.

By regular number,  I meant 800-345-1515.  Every item in QVC's inventory can be purchased using that number 24 hours a day

@Bri369 

i have that number memorized from all the time that i used to order via phone. lol, i dont think i will ever forget it.

now i no longer order via the phone because i want my rebates.....so i order via the site and use one of the rebate sites to access qvc.

they are promoting ordering via the app or ordering online. my mom still uses her phone on occasion to order, otherwise, i place her orders online.

the automated ordering number shows up almost every minute or two.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I just checked all the Q channels. No phone mumber was displayed on any of them. Now I understand OP's problem.

Now, I usually order online, but I sometimes use phone automated ordering. I memorized the number for automated ordering decades ago, so I don't need the number to be displayed. I never noticed that it is not always on the screen. IMO, that's a serious oversight on Q's part and is probably causing them to lose sales.

Honored Contributor

@nomless wrote:

I just checked all the Q channels. No phone mumber was displayed on any of them. Now I understand OP's problem.

Now, I usually order online, but I sometimes use phone automated ordering. I memorized the number for automated ordering decades ago, so I don't need the number to be displayed. I never noticed that it is not always on the screen. IMO, that's a serious oversight on Q's part and is probably causing them to lose sales.

i am not sure why some are getting different views of the channels. i see a phone number displayed at least once a minute for all of the channels.

for QVC3 i see 800-600-3144

for QVC2 i see 800- 500-7590

for QVC1 i see 800-345-1515

all of them rotate the phone number, "order from any device qvc.com,"  and "order by app iphone, ipad, android." at the bottom of the irem information to the left of the screen.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@nomless wrote:

i am not sure why some are getting different views of the channels. i see a phone number displayed at least once a minute for all of the channels.

for QVC3 i see 800-600-3144

for QVC2 i see 800- 500-7590

for QVC1 i see 800-345-1515

all of them rotate the phone number, "order from any device qvc.com,"  and "order by app iphone, ipad, android." at the bottom of the irem information to the left of the screen.

The number I see for Q2 automated ordering is 800-700-1402.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't see anything wrong with @Kachina624's suggestion/request for phone number displays -- seems like a perfectly logical idea. 

I agree that retailers in general are pushing for app orders or online orders, but it seems to me the home shopping networks also rely heavily on impulse purchases and the phone number readily on-screen would add to the ease of quick buys.   

If they want to eliminate the numbers and other information to have less text on the screen, then it would follow that they would eliminate all the phone numbers from all shows on all channels...  not just sporadically, here and there.

At the moment...  I just looked at all 3 channels on my Mac...  and I see the same phone numbers @sunshine45 posted for QVC2 and QVC3, but the QVC original doesn't display any phone number at all.    There seems to be no consistency.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

I've never ordered from QVC or HSN using my phone. I go online and place my order. I don't need to know the order number or phone number.

@LizzieInSRQ.  I don't keep a computer in my bed, and that's where I am at 3am.

I have a tablet next to my bed and sometimes in it 😁😁😁 I LOVE it!!