Valued Contributor

Technique hard anodized cookware

Years ago I purchased this Q brand of cookware and have loved it.  My request is to bring back the individual size au gratin and round baker pieces.  I use them daily in the toaster oven and think others would love them.  The closest I could find was from all clad but they are not non stick.

Honored Contributor

Re: Technique hard anodized cookware

@Gabidog wrote:

Years ago I purchased this Q brand of cookware and have loved it.  My request is to bring back the individual size au gratin and round baker pieces.  I use them daily in the toaster oven and think others would love them.  The closest I could find was from all clad but they are not non stick.

I had and lived that cookware too.I finally had to discard the pieces as the coating was worn out.I am always looking for something similar.

Trusted Contributor

I have their crockpot which is still going strong, but the pot has had it, and I can't find a replacement...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

I use my Technique pieces daily also. They are good, substantial pans, and they sold individual pieces so you only had what you needed.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I too have and love this collection.  I started with a set and added pieces to it.  Some of the pieces that are not daily use still look good and are going strong!  I bought my pieces probably 20 yrs ago.  Well worth the money.