New Contributor

I love that you offer sizes across the board, xxs to 3x, but never tall in the pant.  It is very frustrating and is a size that needs attention. 32, 33, 34's please!! 

Honored Contributor

@Laurie12  I just responded to your other post.  They DO offer quite a number of tall pants.

Contributor

I've been complaining to QVC about this for years but clearly it's not a priority. I need at least a 33" inseam for most pants, 34 or 35" if I'm wearing heals. Finding pants in long lengths has always been a challenge and it hasn't gotten easier, while brands are quick to promote their petite or women's sizing.

Respected Contributor

I'm 5'10 and thankfully I've seen QVC add a ton of talls in pants.   I've read reviews where people have complained a 32" inseam is not for a tall person. Well it is for me, and I am not short wasted or long wasted.  Most of these pants are very casual, and suited for flats or boots. (sure you can search out somebody who is 5'10 to 6' who doesn't mind being 6'1 to 6'3 and heels. Not me.)

I wish that QVC would carry a size 10 1/2 in shoes but there's so few people who wear a 10 1/2 they're just not sold. Of course they offer half sizes in every other size up to size 10 and then skip to a size 11. I bet you never noticed that.

Honored Contributor

They stock what experience tells them they can

sell.  There are always complaints that they don't offer shoes in narrow widths.  I wore an AA  for years and believe me, it's a lot easier to find them now than it was in 1960.  However, they've always been scarce.  Thankfully my foot "spread" and i can now wear most mediums.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

While there are a few more talls occaisonally, compared to years ago, they stilll need to do better.  I'm 6ft tall and would like to see at least a 34" inseam.  The tall options, when on air, seem to sell quickly.  If you can offer petite a few inches shorted than regular and womens a few inches wider, then why can't there be a tall a few inches longer?  Just telling the tall viewer that they can wear them as ankle pants isn't good enough.

Esteemed Contributor

I buy pants from Lands End. 

Honored Contributor

Brook Shields is coming to QVC with a line of clothes., she has got to be at least 6ft tall.Hopefully, she will will remember her very tall long legged sisters. Also, I don't see why they can't sell pants and jeans unhemmed with plenty of length so you could have them tailored. They do it for men.