Frequent Contributor

Take a lesson Instant refund!

When ordering from amazon and if you return the item you are refunded as soon as it is scanned at the post office or ups. No waiting weeks to get a refund  Take a lesson Q 

Respected Contributor

Re: Take a lesson Instant refund!

You are so right.  Their return policy is incredible.  Here I am lucky if I see my returns in a month!

Respected Contributor

My returns say "invoice in the box" and " complete".  What does that mean???  They never show up no matter how long I wait, I have to call and request my card be credited.

Also when I call CS I hold forever and then get cut off.  The only way to get through is to call autimated order # and then get transferred Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom wrote:

My returns say "invoice in the box" and " complete".  What does that mean???  They never show up no matter how long I wait, I have to call and request my card be credited.

Also when I call CS I hold forever and then get cut off.  The only way to get through is to call autimated order # and then get transferred Cat Frustrated

Hi @Jackhound Mom , I have the same problem and still after weeks of waiting there is no way to track a return from their website. QVC needs to upgrade their entire site. I could not sign in for a few hours and the rep said they were aware of another glitch in the system.

Honored Contributor

I only get an instant refund if I select to have it put on the Amazon account so it's only spendible there but I buy so much that this is never a problem. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a package that didn't have any movement for 2d ays which is unusual for A...I called CS and she said we will assume its lost? She refunded my money to my bank account in under 1/2 hour...she also said if it showed up I could keep it...it never did show up though so I guess it was lost . Q also refunded shipping....on an item I upgraded and it didn't ship on time...in a pretty reasonable amount of time...not quite as fast as A but not horrible either  

Honored Contributor

I have only returned  anything in all my years shopping here 3 times.  I ordered 2 pair of spanx one the TSV and the other an "as is".  Both too big so returned for smaller size.  Sent them back with return label seperately on a Friday.  Tuesday showed tracking and 2 days later one sent out and the other verified refunded to my bank account since smaller size not available.  With all the complaints it seems I must have been lucky or it could have been that I used enclosed label and sent each seperate.

Honored Contributor

@aj1980 : Zappos.com is doing the same thing as well. I just started a thread about this.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~