Respected Contributor

I have roadside service and my car insurance will reimburse me but if it is frigid or bad weather you wait your turn because they are busy. I had that happen with a flat tire as had a piece of glass pierce the tire. It was the day after Christmas. Bad timing all along. Miserable.

I waited hours as the companies were busy with battery issues. Living alone it is a piece of mind. I still have the cables in the trunk but bought the flashlight one  from HSN, so dual purpose and less stuff.

I do agree those days Q grinds the TSV,  a don't watch day or night period.

Valued Contributor

We are ready to purchase Christmas gifts....every time I have turned on QVC the same products are on .We need variety! I do not understand the thinking of the ones that set the schedules.I am trying to purchase gifts,but not battery chatrgers,or vacumns.Whats going on???

Honored Contributor

By auto club do you mean AAA?  I swear by these people.  I once got to talking with a guy next to me at an auction and he was a tow truck driver and company owner.  He said AAA calls always got priority over others. They gave top service because of the feedback system.  Good feedback, more calls. Instant reimbursement from AAA into their bank accounts and no dead beats.  My dilemas have included dead battery from lights left on, car stuck at bottom of hill in the yard because of an ice storm, and keys locked in the car.  I gift AAA to DD each birthday and she also has made good use of them.