For Lori Greiner....you are always creating such neat organizers. Have you considered creating a lightweight stylish TRAVEL VEST with multi pockets inside and out? 

Honored Contributor

Re: TRAVEL VEST

[ Edited ]

@Autumnn  Travel Smith has such vests and they have many pockets, etc.  I use mine when walking my dog so I'm prepared for anythng.   I got mine at HSN.

Respected Contributor

If memory serves me Samantha Brown also has a travel vest as well as a travel blazer on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook  I also have that travel vest and I love it!   I don't know how I traveled without it in the past.  My only problem is I cannot remember what is in what pocket!!  LOL

Respected Contributor

This is great info.  The Destinations vests over at HSN are GREAT!  Perfect for travel, trade shows or walking the dogs.

Esteemed Contributor

There was something like this on season 3 of Shark Tank-  Lori was on the show then. I'll try and find the episode on line-  I remember an offer wasn't made but I can't recall the details....

Honored Contributor

Re: TRAVEL VEST

[ Edited ]

@Autumnn I second @Pook post. Years ago, before I knew about QVC, I purchased most of my travel clothes from Travel Smith online. This type of vest was one of those purchases I made. Years ago the material used was quite heavy and I used it mainly while hiking for a week at a time. Very handy to have all those pockets.

Fast forward to today, the material used for these kind of vests are very lightweight, can be rinsed out and dry quickly. They are great to use when traveling and walking out and about. 

The styles have evolved too and ones that are fitted around the waist look very nice. I have seen some with sleeves that are removable. I used to wear it with my cargo slacks. Felt like I could get so very much in all my pockets....didn't need a day pack around my waist or a backpack for a day outing.

There may be some people on the Travel Forum who could report about places other than Travel Smith where you can this type of clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

There was something like this on season 3 of Shark Tank-  Lori was on the show then. I'll try and find the episode on line-  I remember an offer wasn't made but I can't recall the details....

Update: Lori wasn't there. The product was ScotteVest- and the entrepreneur was abrasive with the Sharks. No deals were made!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114wrote:

@Ibby114wrote:

Update: Lori wasn't there. The product was ScotteVest- and the entrepreneur was abrasive with the Sharks. No deals were made!

This guy did not get any deals on SharkTank because he was a jerk.  Then he went on to run the business and said some terrible things about his core customers (major jerk) social media went wild and many have boycotted the company.