Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Spurt - Sadly, the moderators have noted that there are currently no options for changing or adding to the structure of the forums due to technology issues—so we're stuck with what we have.

Merely changing the name of an existing forum should not be an issue, but given the many glitches frequently experienced. Well, 'nuff said. One does wonder, though, what they intend to do with the Linea thread now that the line has been sent packing.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@Spurt   That's a good idea.  There have been a lot of vaccine posts.  They're interesting but becoming tiresome.

I wouldn't even call them interesting at this point. And as the OP said,most are duplicate threads & posts of the same stuff.

True. We don't need a report on every person who gets their vaccine or makes an appointment to get it. Sometimes it feels like people need to report everything they do here 🤨

Honored Contributor

Re: TOPIC SUGGESTION!!!

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

One does wonder, though, what they intend to do with the Linea thread now that the line has been sent packing.

Yes, maybe they can change the name of the thread from "Linea" to "COVID-19" or "Vaccines" or something like that.  Smiley Happy  And take it out from under the "My Favorite Brand" heading.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I think many are "over" this topic.

Sadly, most posts always ends up with some reference to COVID and the "mask policing", "staying home" and  begins a whole other discussion.

I have told good friends there are now 3 things off limits while we are together: no politics, religion & their opinion on how "I/we" should live our lives during COVID.  

Then they're hypocrites and lecture you & what others do but they are out & about everyday🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ...ugh.

No winning and I've been acquaintances with them for long time-they just can't help themselves🤔🙄.  Friendships are slowly being replaced with them becoming recluse, afraid to enjoy life and we've all been vaccinated ...

Not me ...Ill take precautions but not staying home anymore than I need to🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

I don't get the need to start a thread about the grocery stores or getting the vaccine.  

I simply pass those threads by...

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt 

I think many are "over" this topic.

Sadly, most posts always ends up with some reference to COVID and the "mask policing", "staying home" and  begins a whole other discussion.

I have told good friends there are now 3 things off limits while we are together: no politics, religion & their opinion on how "I/we" should live our lives during COVID.  

Then they're hypocrites and lecture you & what others do but they are out & about everyday🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ ...ugh.

No winning and I've been acquaintances with them for long time-they just can't help themselves🤔🙄.  Friendships are slowly being replaced with them becoming recluse, afraid to enjoy life and we've all been vaccinated ...

Not me ...Ill take precautions but not staying home anymore than I need to🙂🙂

@homedecor1 

Me too, that's what I told my sister....I'm tired of it and dont want to hear or talk about COVID nor POLITICS, I skim headlines and check the posted COVID daily report to stay informed and thats it! ....We have a mutual friend that has gone overboard on both...and she's also into these wacky conspiracy theories....we now just ignore her calls. And the funny thing, she's a retired nurse and should know better...Another has turned into an absolute recluse....SMH!!! .Woman Frustrated

I take sensible precautions about the virus...rather be safe than sorry..... but I do enjoy walks in the fresh air (unless there's an ice storm).... and going to stores that also take added precautions as well....

Take Care my friend! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

DIY's. How to make our own 'this and that'.

And/or household tips, and maybe beauty hacks.

Each time I mention this, someone comes along and says that the Q doesn't want any new catagories, etc.

But, we can start a thread, right?  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TOPIC SUGGESTION!!!

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY wrote:

DIY's. How to make our own 'this and that'.

And/or household tips, and maybe beauty hacks.

Each time I mention this, someone comes along and says that the Q doesn't want any new catagories, etc.

But, we can start a thread, right?  

Yes @ROMARY  start any Thread you would like. Someone started a Thread a few weeks ago "How do you eat your Pizza". That was one of the most interesting Thread I've seen a very long time. So many people were involved. I really enjoyed it.

I also love DIY's.