New Contributor

Tara please offer a 8x8 or 9x9 square baker with lid-it in the OLD WORLD VIVID design as a separate purchase. Sometimes I just need these smaller bakers when cooking for 2 or making brownies or cornbread. I have several sets but they don't have this size baker. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE !!!! Another option might be to add a set of measuring cups with 8x8 or 9x9 square baker as a set. PLEASE consider this for all us "empty nesters" or single customers.  Thank you!

Occasional Contributor

Re: TEMP-TATIONS TARA MCCONNELL

I would suggest Rachel Ray products.  She has all sizes and I like them better.

Trusted Contributor

I know she used to do an 8x8 in the polka dot because I have two of them. When she offered the polka dot, I had no idea it would go away, so I am so glad I got the dinnerware and bakeware when I did. Also, the polka dot seems to be better made than the new OW and floral lace. 

New Contributor

I was wondering if Tara would consider gringing back her insulated Tote bags. She sold them I believe, around Christmas of 2014. They came as a set of four bags, each with its own gift box, & they fold up for easy carrying. I LOVE THESE BAGS, and would like to order some more for me & as gifts for several of my family members. I wish that I had ordered more when she had them before, LESSON LEARNED!!! PLEASE HELP

QVC Customer Care

@SantasElf78

I will certainly pass on your request to our Temptation team...thanks for the feedback!

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Thanks so much, I am about to wear my original bags out, I never go grocery shopping without them!!!

Frequent Contributor

I really miss the polka dot pattern as well. It was the only pattern that I would buy. OW & FL are just not my cup of tea.

I see that they are incorporating some polka dots in other patterns so why not just do it and make the polka dots!!!  They even used to do dedicated shows just for the polka dot pieces they were so popular.

So once again, poof, away goes something good...

Trusted Contributor

@kittymom56 wrote:

I really miss the polka dot pattern as well. It was the only pattern that I would buy. OW & FL are just not my cup of tea.

I see that they are incorporating some polka dots in other patterns so why not just do it and make the polka dots!!!  They even used to do dedicated shows just for the polka dot pieces they were so popular.

So once again, poof, away goes something good...

I use my yellow polka dot pieces every day and still love them as much as the day I got them. All of the dinnerware pieces are great sizes, but I particularly love the mugs...well made and fit perfect in your hand.  I don't understand why they were discontinued either, but I have never had any trouble with them breaking or cracking ( bakeware) as some have reported. 

Maybe they will come back~~~Heart

Spoiler

New Contributor

Hi Tara and QVC. I was wondering if Temptations would consider making a all white and/or solid color dishes. I own about 24 pieces of the Temptations stoneware including the dinner plates in the old world green but this past Thanksgiving if found I did not want use them. Instead I used the plain white ware.  I really love Temptations but sometimes the colors are too much for the occasion