Valued Contributor

I strongly agree. They talk at the same time, getting louder and LOUDER and LOUDER........over one another.

Can Not Watch.....either one of them.

New Contributor

It's not just Susan and Sandra......today it was Susan and Pat.......the host's cannot do what they are supposed to because Susan doesn't know when to be quiet.....matter of fact she is NEVER quiet.  Extremely anoying to say the least.  I have tried to mute the sound and she is still very anoying.  The way she is always shaking the clothes, so much so that you can't even see what you need to.  Susan, for hevens sake please take a chill pill.  I know I can't be the only person that is so turned off after this long a time watching you go crazy out there.  Your clothes sell themselves ...... you don't have to.

Respected Contributor

I was watching Sandra kick off the TSV last night and she was the same again as she is with Susan.  She starts talking really fast and gets louder and has an unpleasant voice.  She would be better (like many hosts) without any guests.  There's no sales when I have to change the channel.  For god's sake, I wish they'd slow down and take a breath!