I really like Susan's premium stretch, but not everyone wants ankle pants.  However, it works if she offers a tall option

Respected Contributor

I bought several pair of SG premium stretch cargo crops last summer and love them.  I'm barely 5' 3" so they're a little longer on me, but I like it that way.

Valued Contributor

I have a serious question....QVC has thousands,and thousands of products,and many ,many designers......so why is Susan Graver on almost every day? This is a serious question,I would like to know!

Esteemed Contributor

I like her clothing line.  But I will admit I buy them Clearance or AS IS.  I do not watch live except to check in sometime.  I want to shop, get information. I don't like endless chatter or whatever distracts from knowing more about the products being presented.  Would I like to go to lunch with some of these presenters or hosts, yes.  They seem friendly and nice BUT what they say most of the time has nothing to do with my shopping needs. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

@mosky 

I would assume SG is on so much because her line is a HUGE money maker for QVC.

Otherwise, she would be diminished or gone like other designers and lines.

Top selling items get more air time.

Honored Contributor

@Kickey 

I agree.

I do like SG but never order her pants for that exact reason.

I am only 5'3", but have LONG legs.  Her bottoms are way too short for my preference.

Honored Contributor

@mosky wrote:

I have a serious question....QVC has thousands,and thousands of products,and many ,many designers......so why is Susan Graver on almost every day? This is a serious question,I would like to know!

@mosky   The line is popular with customers, a big seller and its owned by QVC.  She is not on every day, not even close.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kickey 

I agree.

I do like SG but never order her pants for that exact reason.

I am only 5'3", but have LONG legs.  Her bottoms are way too short for my preference.

And the sleeves are way too long.