Contributor

I totally agree about Susan's non stop talking. I can't watch her shows anymore. Her clothes are overpriced as well, so it's just not worth my time. She is extremely annoying.

Trusted Contributor

@Estellee wrote:

Susan often says she reads all the comments on line so she is aware that people complain about her talking over the hosts. Woman LOL

And she STILL talks over the hosts. She ALWAYS has to be the CENTER of ATTENTION. I ALWAYS change the channel when she is on. Her clothing is CHEAP polyester with a HIGH price tag.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear liquid knit but Susan Graver has many other options that I enjoy & wear.  I don't like all her patterns but she does introduce many new and different color patterns & fabrics.   She really seems to listen to customers and appears to have a very good work ethic & is prolific.  

She does seem to override the host a lot but she is enthusiastic and really knows her apparel, fabrics, designs & how her garments are made & she wants the customer to know exactly what they are purchasing.  I would say she is the most knowledgeable vendor or on air rep. For his/her product.  I think Jen reins her in most of the time.  I chalk off her chatter as enthusiasm & pride in her line.  

Contributor

I am so tired of Susan always telling us she got started making pants, etc.

Please update your RESUME!  Also, let the hosts describe the items!

I have to mute any shows when Susan is on.  WHAT A SHAME!

WHY DOESN'T QVC DO SOMETHING ABOUT HER?

Valued Contributor

While I do agree she is a chatterbox, she is extremely knowledgeable about the garment industry and fabrics.  She is very proud of her designs.  One thing I really appreciate about her is that she is very, very kind to the callers.  We all know how trying some of those lonely callers can be but she handles them with dignity and respect and I respect her for her kindness.

Honored Contributor

I agree @docsgirl that she is a very kind person and communicates well with the callers calling in.

Also what @Stray said about her enthusiasm and knowledge of her craft is so true.  She really has brought a lot to the table for the Q over the years.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

In the past I wouldn''t buy her polyester clothes.  However, as I had bilateral mastectomy and limited use of my left arm, I was glad to buy her blouses that I wouldn't have to iron.  The iron weighs and it is awkward to use now.  I tried some dress pants and they worked out okay so now I have her items hanging in my closet.  Whether she knows it or not, she was there for me when I needed her.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@LisaLisaD wrote:

I totally agree about Susan's non stop talking. I can't watch her shows anymore. Her clothes are overpriced as well, so it's just not worth my time. She is extremely annoying.

I agree. She's too hyper and overtalks everyone. Most of her clothes are made of cheap polyester, which I won't wear.