Regular Contributor

@Howscome wrote:

I don't really care for Susan Graver or her fashions. Everything is way over priced and the patterns are usually too busy for my taste. She does do the annoying talk over which drives me crazy. I wish Fashion Bug was still around. 

Oh I loved Fashion Bug!  I was just saying that the other day when she was selling a cami for $45.00 plus shipping.  I have so many camis from Fashion Bug (bought in 2012) for $11.00, and they are still perfect!  I do like Susan's line...but normally buy on clearance.

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Contributor

Oh how I miss Fashion Bug too!! In fact I was just cleaning out my hope chest of clothes to switch out the seasons and trying to also rid /donate since it seems I wear about the same stuff day in and out. haha.  Every single time its time to switch out for Spring/Summer I come across these same tops (from Fashion Bug)...if only the "length" was still longer -- I did keep some and put a couple into donation pile.

As for Susan Graver, all these prices are totally rediculous and Im being so much more mindful anymore! No more impulse buying etc. But on her fabrics...the reason Im on these boards right now is Im about sick and tired of everything across the board being this liquid knit stuff.  Not that I dont like it but why dont ALL designers START using different fabrics ...more fabrics of say COTTON blends!!!! This polyester and poly spandex and slub knit helps me save alot more $$$.  I bought two blouses of KG ...immediately had to return why? because it was 100% polyester and second I put it on was a total MAGNET to my entire body!!! Sad and shameful and of course have to pay $6.95 to send back.  I hope no issues but I decided to put BOTH blouses into the ONE bag!!!!  We shall see!!! Makes no sense to send separately and pay nearly $14 for such light weight! (eyeroll) 

Honored Contributor

@musskatj wrote:

I enjoyed Susan Graver's preseentations during Covid as she was limited to how much she could talk! I used to mute the TV when she was on because she talks non stop..over the hosts, Guess I am back to muting her because she cannot be quiet and let the hosts do their jobs. Sorry, but she is irritating the way she talks over the hosts,

I never watch SG for the same reasons. Plus her so called liquid knit is nothing more than cheap polyester (IMO).

Occasional Contributor

You got that right, I have been saying FOR YEARS - CHATTY KATHY WAY TOO MUCH OVER THE HOSTS.  Hasn't made any difference because I guess nobody reads our thoughts.

Respected Contributor

I have to mute her as well. She talks over every host on air. She should be made aware by QVC.

Trusted Contributor
Susan has been this same way for years now. Thousands of complaints, but management apparently doesn't care. The only host who could control her was Lisa Robertson.
Contributor

but i though women were changing out their entire wardrobe to LIQUID KNIT!!!

could this be hyperbole????  (ominous music)

Trusted Contributor

@ltko51  That Carol Hochman night gown better be 100% cotton. 

Ominous Music~~~

Honored Contributor

Actually I have heard Jayne Brown reel her in and also before she left Jill Bauer did as well....You have to be really strong to do it though....lol...I really like Susan, she is very upbeat and positive, even if she does talk a lot!

Respected Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Susan often says she reads all the comments on line so she is aware that people complain about her talking over the hosts. Woman LOL