Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver constantly interrupting all of the hosts

I have a closet full of her clothes, especially liquid knit.  She can talk as much as she wants, since she gives so much more information than the hosts do.  I've been watching her shows for years. One of my favorite shows, other than VPH.

Respected Contributor

I like Susan.  After many many years I am used to her.  I think that she is a good person and her enthusiasm shows.  I don't think she is being rude, it's just the way she is.

Respected Contributor

I am surprised that she is actually interrupting hosts giving important information regarding sizing.  Usually the hosts just ramble on about their latest vacay or that they usually don't wear liquid knit but they like Susan Graver's.Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

It's what she does, QVC doesn't seem to mind.

Regular Contributor

@Qchick22 @So incredibly rude. She wa on with SB last night and we both noticed that her behavior was worse than usual! Practically yelling every time SB tried to say anything. I wonder if SG has ever watched herself and saw just how rude she is!

Respected Contributor

@Itsjustme4 wrote:

@Qchick22    I agree with you completely!  I turned it off the other day because it was impossible to try to get pertinent info about the clothing with Susan talking non stop.  And you're right, she interrupts the hosts when they try to add anything.  This subject has been brought up in these forums many times, so we're not alone in finding this frustrating.  Welcome to the forums 😊

Who knows the clothing details better than Susan?  The hosts need to be quiet and let Susan explain all she wants.  All the hosts do is read whats on their card and tell us the colors; that is when they can figure out the colors.  Susan knows more than they do.

Trusted Contributor

@KG60 In my opinion, I think SB should have let Susan do most of the talking. Although I do like SB, I can watch her whenever an item I am interested in is being showcased, I do find her unprepared and not as knowledgeable on many occasions. 

There should be no reason a rep or designer needs to raise their voice to be heard. I feel the hosts should be respectful and listen to what the reps, who are more informed, have to say.

Regular Contributor

Personally, I think that Susan would be someone fun to hang out with and she seems to have a big heart, but if I was a host, I’d have to call in sick on my scheduled days to work with her lol! And one morning she was on with Leah and between her constant talking and Leah’s constant stammering both AT THE SAME TIME!!! I had to dive for the remote and turn off the TV. Geez! That was a looney tune festival for sure! 😂
Respected Contributor

I bought a few of SG the first couple of years when she started but I haven't watched her for over 25 years now.