Occasional Contributor

SuperSmile Whitening Toothpaste...Supersized...Less in Tubes

I ordered the supersized duo...auto ship. 180 days. The amount of product in the toothpaste tubes...won't make it until next ship. Been using this paste for years. There is now, less in the tubes, or the product consistency is NOT the same. Can't change the auto ship either....we will run out for sure. To my mind, this paste is toooo expensive for these kinds of problems. Never had this problem in the past when Dr Smigel presented his paste himself. What happened????? Don't think I'll be  re ordering anymore .

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SuperSmile Whitening Toothpaste...Supersized...Less in Tubes

Bought it several times over the years - in the last order tube seemed to be half full of AIR - cap off - squeeze - squeeze - air came out and finally paste.  I don't like 2 fist tubes with wet hands - and the price - and the air.  That Q lady dentist .........(pens & squirt tube much better = everything)

Honored Contributor

I don't know anything about SuperSmile but I use Crest 3D White Brilliance and it keeps the coffee stains off my teeth.  I also use a strong Crest strip once a month.   They seem to keep my teeth a nice white.

Occasional Contributor

Would like to add.....I was right about the paste not lasting until our next auto ship, which I can't change to suit our needs, by the way. We have two months left before the next shipment. I went out and bought toothpaste from the store. This paste is EXPENSIVE...this should not be happening. Where is the quality control????!!!!!!! If the next auto ship comes the same way.....that's it for us,  Will return and cancel our order completely.

Contributor

Doesn't work for me. Sad.