New Contributor
I have been a customer since the 1990's. If I may share some suggestions.

Food Presentation: Food would be more appealing if you use a plate and fork. When viewing on a large screen TV seeing the food crushed in your fingers is not very appetizing.

Feed the hosts: not sure why the brand ambassadors make all the delicious food but don't share it with the host. I understand small bites so they can speak but serve some additional food on plates to them. 

Manicures: Seems to be a thing of the past. Again. Look at the presentation on a big screen TV especially when displaying jewelry. 

Presenting items: please don't shake the product. It is hard to see the item if it is moving.

Terminology: Wearing clothes to "country club" or places of worships. Repeating the same words. 

Hosts cutting off the brand ambassadors or speaking more about the product then they do. The ambassadors just stand there.

Plus sizing is not consistent.  I can wear anything from a XL to 2X. 
Respected Contributor

@Bonia12 wrote:
I have been a customer since the 1990's. If I may share some suggestions.

Food Presentation: Food would be more appealing if you use a plate and fork. When viewing on a large screen TV seeing the food crushed in your fingers is not very appetizing.

Feed the hosts: not sure why the brand ambassadors make all the delicious food but don't share it with the host. I understand small bites so they can speak but serve some additional food on plates to them. 

Manicures: Seems to be a thing of the past. Again. Look at the presentation on a big screen TV especially when displaying jewelry. 

Presenting items: please don't shake the product. It is hard to see the item if it is moving.

Terminology: Wearing clothes to "country club" or places of worships. Repeating the same words. 

Hosts cutting off the brand ambassadors or speaking more about the product then they do. The ambassadors just stand there.

Plus sizing is not consistent.  I can wear anything from a XL to 2X. 

@Bonia12  Good list.  I especially agree with Food Presentation, Presenting Items, and Hosts cuting the brand ambassadors

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestions

[ Edited ]

@Bonia12 ,

Wonderful suggestions, but no one in charge would listen.

So I wonder if anyone in charge ever took Marketing 101.  
The first rule is to figure out who your target customer is.  And then cater to that customer group.

In QVC's case, it would be identifying several target groups, I do believe.  

We are enduring high inflation rates.  Even some high-end
businesses are experiencing loss of business (Starbucks, for example) and must make some changes.  Panera Bread, although not high end, is advertising their $10 and under menu on TV. 

Stay tuned.  Products that people want and can afford will be the key to survival.

Honored Contributor

Nothing will change under current leadership, which explains why their stock was pulled off the market for being so low and their profits tanked the last few years.