Super Contributor

Suggestion for Order Confo Email

Hi, QVC,

I appreciate the emails you send out confirming order activity. In the interest of being more eco-friendly, will you please consider making these emails printer-friendly? I am finding that even single item orders generate 3 pages, and the images on the pages use a lot of ink.

Many other online retailers format their order-related emails onto one page with text only, and maybe a logo for recognition. Alternatively, some put a "printer-friendly" link on the order page on their websites to accomplish the same thing. Either would be less wasteful and appreciated.

Thanks for considering this improvement.

Super Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Order Confo Email

I just keep the emails on my phone until the transactions are completed and keep receipts only in a file. Do you mean for example, if you get an order shipped confirmation you print it out? If so, yes, one page would be better than three.
Honored Contributor

That's why technology is so great - no need for paper copies of things - just delete after receiving your order. It took me awhile to realize this and life is so much better without all the paper around.

Respected Contributor

Instead of just clicking ""print"" hit printer options and select to print just the pages you want printed.

Respected Contributor

If you must print out your order information, open a blank word processor document or word pad. Cut and paste the significant information, then print.