I wish QVC had a subscription box! Something similar to Fab Fit Fun or Cause Box which would include fashion beauty jewelry home and kitchen items. I love subscriptions boxes but most of them don’t have the products I love. QVC has the products I love! It would allow customers to try products they might not normally purchase a great prices too. Customizing the boxes might be difficult for the format but if anyone could do it QVC can!
Super Contributor

Hi @Teresa in DC !  They have something similar, called TILI.  Try it, love it.  If you put TILI in the main search bar several items will come up that you might like.  Hope this helps and welcome to the Boards!!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Honored Contributor

OMG.  I thought they gave up subscription boxes because of the pandemic.  They either couldn't get products or were worried about people touching other people's stuff.  So I've been blissfully sample free all this time and convinced myself this was a good thing so I could pare down.  Not to be, off I go to see which of these kits I can't live without.  

Respected Contributor

@Teresa in DC   Welcome to the forums.  Hope to see you around here.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Regular Contributor

I love perfume samplers.My daughter usually gets me one every Christmas. With all the perfumes QVC sells now maybe they could put one together.