Contributor

Stop with the Food presentations already!

Is QVC becoming part of the Food Network?  Stop selling all the over priced foods.  I will never buy food from QVC.  Prices at the grocery is high enough.  You are losing me as a customer if you don't start putting products on the air I'm interested in buying. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop with the Food presentations already!

Clearly many of us are interested in buying food. They wouldn't continue with the shows if they were not successful.

Many of us are not interested in buying clothing but I would never suggest they discontinue selling it.

Respected Contributor

@Howscome And if they stop with the food presentations, the Q will lose those customers who ARE interested in buying it! 

I don't buy food here, but I wouldn't dream of asking QVC to stop selling it, just because of me.

Actually, I rarely watch on-air presentations...I shop here quite a bit, but I do it on-line. That way I only have to look at things I'm interested in.

Honored Contributor

@Howscome wrote:

Is QVC becoming part of the Food Network? 

They may be hoping Food Network executives take notice and offer to buy the company.

Honored Contributor

Apparently, the food shows are money makers. I'd like to see the Q continue to be in business.  Thus, I encourage them to sell what keeps them going!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I enjoy the food presentations. I don't watch the Food Network but didn't realize they sold food there. I like to purchase special items that I can't get locally. There are so many more shows I don't care for but I know "out there" there are some who purchase the presented items.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Howscome wrote:

Is QVC becoming part of the Food Network?  Stop selling all the over priced foods.  I will never buy food from QVC.  Prices at the grocery is high enough.  You are losing me as a customer if you don't start putting products on the air I'm interested in buying. 

@Howscome 

TOO FUNNY!

Ya know, I went into ******the other day...what is wrong with that store????

(apparently, the store name is not 'proper'  LOL   It is the place where they sell all the Sporting Goods...and the name is a nickname for Richard..... )

I don't do 'sports'....why aren't they selling things I WANT TO BUY????

And the prices on small ladies golf shirts and skirts???  Ridiculous!  Sky high.

Honored Contributor

I never watch the kitchen/food shows.  See no reason to.  Have plenty of local places to shop and for something "special" there's Harry & David.

Honored Contributor

If QVC stopped presenting all the products people complain about, they wouldn't have anything to present.  The other day someone was complaining about Gardening shows even though they only do those for a couple of months out of the entire year.  Some complain about all the PJ, cozy clothing shows (raises hand).  Some complain about all the makeup and skincare shows.  Personally, I also don't have any interest in coins and jewelry and I HATE Christmas starting in June and going on for the next 6 months.  Maybe they could just sell shoes all day long.  I haven't seen a complaint about those lately.  

Respected Contributor

It is amazing how many people think QVC should only present what they want to watch. I applaud how many different types of options QVC gives viewers. 
if something does not interest you do not watch that show or day. Very easy.

some people must think the world revolves around them.