Honored Contributor

Re: Stop selling jewelry with crystals

[ Edited ]

@newlook456 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something?

The OP has ordered one (or more items) she feels had a quality control issue, and is now making an edict to QVC that production of all such items must cease immediately, upon her demand? Have I got it?

@Moonchilde

LOL ......   I'm really surprised at the number of times someone doesn't like something and write a post insisting QVC stop because their opinion is the only one that counts  .... yeah, it's amusing.

who are you.jpg  Perhaps I should have consulted you before posting this but I relied on the many reviews of customers who found the crystals falling out after 2 days to a couple of weeks. 

@newname0

I'm not sure why you think you have to speak for others who are quite capable of speaking for themselves.   Did they ask you to do so?  

If QVC gets constant returns for quality control issues, trust me, those products will disappear from their website.

Honored Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

Moonchilde, You got it! The OP has a right to express his or her opinion no matter how much you disagree with it.  You and others can express how much you like crystals and she and others can express how much they hate crystals. Pretty simple concept huh?

Not simple enough, apparently. My response had zero to do with liking or not liking crystals, and neither did the OP's, really.

The *wording* of the OP's post, when she can only be speaking for herself, was dictatorial and absolute. Several people have questioned the sense of worth and entitlement expressed in the OP, including me.

So - people are free to attempt to dictate to others, and people are also free to express that they find that odd, silly, annoying or whatever. Simple, yes.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

Years ago, QVC would never have sold these cheap pieces of jewelry. The least expensive items were sterling silver with cubic zirconium. Now it's the cheapest stuff that has a shelf life of less than a year before either falling apart, changing color, or both. For those of us who remember the good old days at QVC, it's rather sad to see where they've gone.

Regular Contributor

Amen Vivian!  I totally agree. Also, this thread is under "Suggestion Box".  The OP was simply telling QVC to quit selling crystals (junk jewelry). QVC will either listen to the suggestion or not. If they want to continue selling junk jewelry they will, obviously it's selling. I too miss the days when all QVC carried was the good stuff.  Now every once in awhile you see a good piece, but it's mostly junk.