Occasional Contributor

Re: Stop Using UPS Mail Innovations

I also had the unfortunate experience with mail innovations. My package was received at the post office then it was received, then it was received and it kept saying received. When I called the USPS explained that they nothing to do with the delay and it has everything to do with the company. I was to call the company and have them find out why the package is being held up. I called QVC and the representative was kind of unsure about what to do and decided to send me the product again. So now I have two products are the same thing. From what I gather it is much cheaper to use in mail innovations. QVC seems to be doing a lot of cost cutting, including having all of their customer service reps work permanently from home. I am not sure why since they probably did a bang up business during the pandemic. The food alone and put them in a category with Amazon. I really tried to find out exactly what mail innovations is it's kind of nefarious and very vague it's hard to Find information that's very clear about what this business is even though it "works with small business, UPS, and with the post office. "

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Liberty10. All major shippers, including Amazon, are now using this service.  Better get used it as it's not going anywhere.

@Kachina624   I order from Amazon several times a week and have never had anything shipped by Mail Innovations.  It's always USPS or UPS.  I don't order from third party shippers though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

It took a month for me to get my top and I am not kidding. I'm reluctant to order anything now. It just sat at a post office about 50 miles from me for weeks.

Valued Contributor

@Whosits It is hard to imagine just how adversely QVC's mailing issues must be impacting its profits. I am becoming reluctant to order anything, because it my mean a three or four week wait. Once the order is placed, it may even occasionally mean you do not get the package at all! QVC needs to address the mailing issues and come up with a viable solution. 

Valued Contributor

If they use surepost you can't upgrade to UPS delivery so I guess I won't order anymore. We have a central lockbox location that makes it hard for me to get to sometimes. I have a bad back. I've had items melt by the time I could pick them up. QVC is not convenient & the quality has gone down. We've been telling them for at least 3 years so I guess they don't care!

Valued Contributor

I have had a similar experience with USPS & UPS. It's such a bother to deliver your packages. Maybe they should get a different job!!

New Contributor

I totally agree.  Most times an order takes after shipment approximatelt 2-3 weeks to receive and not able to track or get any info.  several times said delivered but NEVER was.

Esteemed Contributor

@DAD wrote:

If they use surepost you can't upgrade to UPS delivery so I guess I won't order anymore. We have a central lockbox location that makes it hard for me to get to sometimes. I have a bad back. I've had items melt by the time I could pick them up. QVC is not convenient & the quality has gone down. We've been telling them for at least 3 years so I guess they don't care!

@DAD - Actually, you can upgrade a package from SurePost to standard UPS delivery for a fee; perhaps you meant to reference Mail Innovations instead of SurePost? I just wanted to make sure you understood there is a difference.

And Mail Innovations is not available for perishable items—that service is only offered for flat mail and lightweight items that would qualify for USPS First-Class Mail service but is offered at a lower rate through the transfer from UPS for routing to USPS for final delivery.

Valued Contributor

I thought I could upgrade Surepost but the UPS site says it's not available. I thought it had been. I know mail innovations is not available. I am not buying anything I don't already own & need a replacement. The return & exchange takes forever. Thank you though. When I do order something if it's surepost I will try again!

Respected Contributor

I have had nothing but a horrible experience with Bridgeport NJ Mail Innovations.  I currently have 2 packages that left there 6 days ago ( I live 2 hours from there) and now when checking tracking it says your packages may be delayed because of re-routing or something like that.  So very irritating.  UPS needs to do better.