Honored Contributor

Re: Stop Using UPS Mail Innovations

@GodBlessAmerica.  I believe postal regulations require mail to be delivered regardless of its tardiness or condition.  Sounds like your local people are making up their own regulations.  You may have to eventually complain.  You might point out to your rude carrier that you are her job security.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@GodBlessAmerica - At the very least, I think you should continue to report your carrier's bad behavior to the local post office; based on what you've described, it seems unlikely that you're the only person she's causing problems for, and if that's the case, she really needs to find another job.

Respected Contributor

Id like to have the choice!!  We use to.  We could choose UPS, Priority Mail, 2 day shipping etc.  I mean why would the Q care.  Im the one paying for it!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I hate mail inovations so much that I upgraded (at a cost of course) with UPS and all my packages are now delivered by UPS.  I used to track on the USPS app and found an average of a two to three day gap between when USPS received the package and it was delivered to me.  Direct mail is a bit better.  Amazon is still the best

Occasional Contributor

I'm in a small town with a very small Post Office and yes they do their own thing, It's really hit and miss around here. I just feel if I complain I'll wind up with more trouble but you are right, I really should.  I guess it's too much to expect that Post Office employees would appreciate the business.

Esteemed Contributor

@GodBlessAmerica - My brother has worked for the USPS for over 20 years. The job certainly has its ups and downs, and he advanced from being a carrier a long time ago, but he generally likes what he does and thinks the company is great. While it is true that each individual post office is going to run things slightly differently, the overall attention to detail and customer service focus of the organization should (hopefully) be important to every entity and employee. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks . I know there are some great postal workers.  We had our previous carrier for 15 years, she was like part of the family and really took good care of the neighborhood.

Respected Contributor

@CinNC  

I have the same issue.  While I get good service from the UPS drivers, the packages arrive gritty with black marks all over them like they were stuck in  a conveyor belt or run over with a truck.  The packages from USPS arrive clean and in good condition.  My postman puts them on a table on the porch - although I recently got a substitute postman and he is putting them in the mail box.  I am going to request that he put them on the porch when I see him.  Don't like having them jammed into the mailbox.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Liberty10. All major shippers, including Amazon, are now using this service.  Better get used it as it's not going anywhere.

I  agree.....ordered something from The Dismey Store and this is the first time they are shipping it with Mail innovations

Honored Contributor

@GodBlessAmerica wrote:

Wanted to add my thoughts. I have the same frustrations with the delays but also an additional problem unrelated to QVC.  My mail carrier does not like delivering packages especially if requires her to get out of her truck and bring to my door. (I have told her she can come in my driveway, it takes her right up to my side porch.)  Several months ago I saw her walking up to the porch and went out to meet her to get my package.  I said hello and thanks, she replied "I'm so over you" and left in a huff.  On several other occasions she's been downright rude when I've seen her just putting the packages in my box.

Two days ago she left two packages in the mail box, one intact but the other empty. (It was supposed to be a pair of pants, shipped in those plastic bags.) There was a small slit in the top but otherwise no tears but was obviously empty.  I took the bag to our Post Office just to see if perhaps the pants had somehow fallen out of the bag and were in her truck, but no luck. The Postmaster said he was going to tell the carrier not to deliver obviously empty packages in the future. I probably should have asked him not to do that.  Anyway, QVC will issue credit (now out of my size in pants) so no big deal. I saw the carrier again this morning, said good morning, no response.  This may seem small but it is an aggravation I don't need in my life. I always worry she will sabotage my mail somehow, she just seems angry with me all the time. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I do order A LOT from QVC and other vendors but I can't help how items are shipped.

Making a short story long here but bottom line, I will think twice before ordering anything else that might be shipped via mail. I'm hesitant to report her so I can either deal with it or make changes myself. Have a few beauty products in my cart right now but might just forget it since they're usually shipped by mail. As I said, this is an aggravation I don't need.  Mail Innovations is not every efficient or customer friendly even without mail carrier issues.

@GodBlessAmerica 

Wow, I would never put up with treatment like you've been getting from your carrier. Go to your local PO and ask to speak to the postmaster general (her boss). Tell them what she said to you. You will instantly see a change in your carriers disposition. In my old house, I had problems with my carrier. All it took was a short chat with her boss and things improved. 

"Pure Michigan"