Honored Contributor

I hope SG never changes.  I find her delightful and very enthusiastic about her products.  Most of my clothing purchases are from her line.  You go, girl!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@mercedesmeem wrote:

I love the "Q" but I think it's time to rein in Susan Graver. My nerves cannot take her any more, her speaking over the hosts while they are trying to explain the product is just down right rude! Picking up an item and saying "you have to buy it" or "this is my fav" (which by the way.....ALL are her fav's) Her twirling and looking into the camera, doteing on herself is just annoying. Can you try to tell her to calm down her mouth as you will be doing thousands of us a huge favor! Thank you.

@mercedesmeem  Welcome to our humble boards.  Think you should know that many of us have been watching Susan act like a whirling dervish for over 20 years and nothing has changed despite our gentle prodding that change is in order.  In other words: Save your cyber breath. 

Same with the new "queen" of QVC. 

Don't worry, be Happy!
QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

Occasionally someone else fills in for SG. I don't know her name, but she is delightful. I watch the show when she is on...but not when SG is on. The power of the remote!

Honored Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

misspelling annoys me more

Lack of capital letters at the beginning of a sentence (or it should be one, but no period at the end either).  Hmmm.... maybe the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black.

Super Contributor

The misuse of an apostrophe annoys me more than anything!