New Contributor

I love the "Q" but I think it's time to rein in Susan Graver. My nerves cannot take her any more, her speaking over the hosts while they are trying to explain the product is just down right rude! Picking up an item and saying "you have to buy it" or "this is my fav" (which by the way.....ALL are her fav's) Her twirling and looking into the camera, doteing on herself is just annoying. Can you try to tell her to calm down her mouth as you will be doing thousands of us a huge favor! Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I'm quite sure this will be the complaint that finally puts Susan Graver out of a job😏

Respected Contributor

misspelling annoys me more

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

There are only hundreds, maybe thousands of the same comments regarding the same person, regarding the same issue.

Sorry but this is a yawn.....................

Esteemed Contributor

Comma splices annoy me more.

Honored Contributor

@mercedesmeem wrote:

I love the "Q" but I think it's time to rein in Susan Graver. My nerves cannot take her any more, her speaking over the hosts while they are trying to explain the product is just down right rude! Picking up an item and saying "you have to buy it" or "this is my fav" (which by the way.....ALL are her fav's) Her twirling and looking into the camera, doteing on herself is just annoying. Can you try to tell her to calm down her mouth as you will be doing thousands of us a huge favor! Thank you.

@mercedesmeem  Welcome to our humble boards.  Think you should know that many of us have been watching Susan act like a whirling dervish for over 20 years and nothing has changed despite our gentle prodding that change is in order.  In other words: Save your cyber breath. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@mercedesmeem. Welcome. SG will not change. 

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

@tansy You made me laugh out loud!  Thanks.

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.