Valued Contributor

I have purchased quite a few of these items for myself, and as gifts. I think they would be a wonderful addition to QVC's product line. For those who are not familiar, it is a buffing/exfoliating/loofah type sponge that is infused with a gloriously scented body wash. They sell for about $15.00 each and last for 16+ uses. On auto-delivery, I think these would sell like hotcakes, and QVC would give this company a much broader audience.  Just a suggestion. Happy holidays, everyone.

Honored Contributor

I received this as a part of a gift pack and really did not like the scent what so ever, I eneded up tossing it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Wow, @I am still oxox, I'm surprised. I love mine, and everyone I have gifted these to have loved theirs. Obviously, folks who are sensitive to scents would not like these, but I find them quite luxurious and wonderfully indulgent. To each his/her own.

Respected Contributor

I got one last year for Christmas and threw it away after two uses...the scent was not to my liking at all, plus it was very strong. Also, I didn't like the idea of not beeing able to rinse the sponge completely between uses.

Contributor

I discovered this product in my first fun, fit, fab box.  Most of the box I didn't care for, this one, the spongelle rose scented loofah/shower gel product I loved.

I even ordered one as an add on.

Good product and lasts.

Valued Contributor

@tamigirl59that's how I found Spongelle too. I love them. I adore anything scented.