Esteemed Contributor

Was trying to watch the " Simply Stunning with Janine Graff " and  the sound was not optimal for her nor the  QVC Host . I think the QVC Host had her microphone covered to much or she kept putting her hand on her chest covering it up . Even though , I cn view items online , that is not optimal either because alot of details in product descriptions are missing on many items. I also wanted to hear her suggestions for decorating . Even though the QVC Host apologized for interrupting Janine Graff while she was providing decorating ideas  , the  frequent interruptions to just say how many had been bought is to much. I don't know anyone who wants to listen to that .

Occasional Contributor

I quite often have a sound issue on Q2 even if it's a rerun from the main channel.  The sound seems to go in & out & extremely annoying.  I usually wind up changing the channel. Smiley Sad 

Visitor

Just 'spoke' with on line chat with reps......." as employees we cannot read the blogs"- so they state that there has no report of any sound issues!  So annoying I have stopped watching !   Kathleen promises to report the sound issue!

Contributor

I can't listen anymore to either QVC channel.   The sound drifts in and out for many weeks already.   Ya think someone would attempt to fix it by now!

Super Contributor

This issue has made is difficult to watch the broadcast.  The cutting away to the vendor, split screens and poor audio quality.  It is even worse during the Gourmet Holiday shows when they have two hosts and the vendor.  I think it is best when only one person speaks at a time. 

Frequent Contributor

They probably will not stop with remotes from homes, because its saves them money on travel. We all have to live with it. 

Super Contributor

Both QVC2 and QVC3 have sound issues. The problem drifting in and out and cutting words off makes them impossible to watch.  
Too bad because QVC2 has had some good presentations until this problem arose...now can't watch.