Occasional Contributor

Small size bracelets, more please!

My wrist measures 5.5 inches.  Seven inch bracelets are too large for me, I can slip them off without opening the clasps.  Please offer more small size bracelets, heck, make them a standard size for all of your bracelt offerings.

Valued Contributor

Re: Small size bracelets, more please!

@Teufelkatz wrote:

My wrist measures 5.5 inches.  Seven inch bracelets are too large for me, I can slip them off without opening the clasps.  Please offer more small size bracelets, heck, make them a standard size for all of your bracelt offerings.

@Teufelkatz - I totally agree with you.  I have a small wrist, also - and bracelets and watches fall off my hand.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hear you. I can’t remember the last time I could find a bracelet that I could wear. I usually don’t even have to open the clasp to try them on or take them off. When I put my arm by my side the bracelet just falls off. And watches are just as bad. Usually have to take out all the links to get it to fit and even then it’s sometimes to big. 

Honored Contributor

You can have them shortened for a pittance.  Then sell the leftover piece. Others can't have then lengthened.  I was born with large wrists.  I buy 8" and sometimes need to have them shortened.  I pay $20 though it cost a little more when I had an Imperial Gold bracelet shortened a few years ago.

Trusted Contributor

My wrist is also 5.5”.  When I find one that fits, I buy it!   Bangles always too large unless I can squeeze them. 

Please sell more small bracelets. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teufelkatz wrote:

Could my friend wear them as an ankle bracelet?  

How do you think they would look?

Shes in her 60’s.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Could my friend wear them as an ankle bracelet?   How do you think they would look?

@EatWell

Depends on the style of the bracelet.  I have 2 gold bracelets & one stainless steel bracelet that I wear as ankle bracelets.  Never take them off.

I have skinny wrists & ankles.  A size 7 1/2-8 inch bracelet fits perfectly around my ankles.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

Yes,please! My wrist is 5” and I can wear a 6 3/4” bracelet, but anything larger has to be adjusted at my jeweler’s. 

Thanks for the post!