Regular Contributor

What's with all the disabled videos on-line??

I frequently purchase "as is" items on QVC and have noticed that the product videos of the regular items have all been disabled for the ones that are sold "as is".  This is very disturbing to me, as I like to see the product demonstrations before I make a choice to purchase the "as is" item.  Has anyone else noticed that this is being done????  I think it is very poor customer service for  QVC to do this- if they don't want people to purchase the "as is" items, then they shouldn't sell them that way.  Don't disable the videos for the products that are being sold "as is".

Contributor

Re: What's with all the disabled videos on-line??

I'm having the same problem.  Also, the "click here" measurements won't open either.

Honored Contributor

I've been griping about those weird *** measurements for a yr now and contacted Gary Goben and that Linea man both. they just pass the basket

to somebody else and act like nothing they can do.

I just ordered a basic black cardigan and had it sent to the Mall because

I could see the bust measurements.

Q really needs to tend to customer complaints.

Honored Contributor

I have trouble using the videos when I'm on my ipad.  Some work, some don't.

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree!  I cant watch the video, if there even is one and there are not any size information either.  I need the actual measurements of the garment before I can buy anything.  Watching the video also helps so much also.  They are not putting the item number for the actual item for the as is products now either so you can look there.  There were a few that had the item number and when you try to look back it wouldnt let you see the video or sizing info.  I wont be able to buy anything anymore.  Big mistake for Qvc to make.  I am a frequent purchasher of as is and clearance items.  I know alot of people are.  This is frustrating.