New Contributor
I have been frustrated for quite sometime at how long it takes to get an item once I order from QVC compared to many other companies (Amazon, Kohls, Bed Barh & Beyond just to name a few) . I have complained frequently to Customer Service by phone and email. I have heard that they are working on their process and promised better performance in the future. I have given second, third, fourth chances for the company to fix the problem. And here we go again. Ordered an item 7 days ago, remains "in process" and at this point my EDD is coming in 3 days. Once you finally change the status to shipped I have learned that it's another week before the package arrives. Calling Customer Sevice gets me nowhere as they can't tell what the delay is. Today the rep mentioned that nobody is working in shipping today since its Sunday. Come on QVC. You are on air 24/7. People are buying 24/7. No wonder you're always behind. The shipping department should be there as well, otherwise you will continue to be working from behind. If you want to stay in business you need to wake up and get in the game. Other companies out there are revealing how antiquated your processes are. Your loyal customers deserve your loyalty to providing better service.
Honored Contributor

You really see the difference when you buy things (like I do) from Amazon and Chewy, etc.

Sometimes I'll get something the same day!  It depends on what time of day I order it.

I remember back last year I ordered a kerosene heater.  It was very early in the morning.  

The doorbell rang at about 8:00PM and it was the derosene heater!

Usually it will take one day, not more than 2 days for something to come.

Sometimes with QVC it takes so long I've forgotten what I've ordered.

I try not to order as much from them as I used to mainly because I don't need it.

I've always found the people in customer service to be very helpful and extremely courteous.

It's just that the shipping is very, very slow.  I don't know why, but it is.

Respected Contributor

QVC has become the slowest shipper I've ever ordered from.  Don't know what has happened, but when it takes a month to get an order that you can't cancel because the order is "in process", it verges on ridiculous.    

You can't get your order and even if you find it somewhere else, you can't cancel.  

I've gotten spoiled by other shopping sites so QVC gets very little business from me, but, when they do, I'd like to get my order.

Respected Contributor

@mtmommy wrote:
I have been frustrated for quite sometime at how long it takes to get an item once I order from QVC compared to many other companies (Amazon, Kohls, Bed Barh & Beyond just to name a few) . I have complained frequently to Customer Service by phone and email. I have heard that they are working on their process and promised better performance in the future. I have given second, third, fourth chances for the company to fix the problem. And here we go again. Ordered an item 7 days ago, remains "in process" and at this point my EDD is coming in 3 days. Once you finally change the status to shipped I have learned that it's another week before the package arrives. Calling Customer Sevice gets me nowhere as they can't tell what the delay is. Today the rep mentioned that nobody is working in shipping today since its Sunday. Come on QVC. You are on air 24/7. People are buying 24/7. No wonder you're always behind. The shipping department should be there as well, otherwise you will continue to be working from behind. If you want to stay in business you need to wake up and get in the game. Other companies out there are revealing how antiquated your processes are. Your loyal customers deserve your loyalty to providing better service.

I know exactly what you mean.  I ordered several Susan Graver items on 9/15 and they were in process forever.  I tried canceling it on line...couldn't.  Called CS to try to cancel...couldn't.  Was told it was too far long in the shipping process.  Really?  Then why is it still sitting In Process?  I really think it's horrible that an order can't be canceled.  I placed an order late evening on 9/19 and received it early afternoon on 9/21.  Come on shipping department, get your act together. 

Respected Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@mtmommy wrote:

I know exactly what you mean.  I ordered several Susan Graver items on 9/15 and they were in process forever.  I tried canceling it on line...couldn't.  Called CS to try to cancel...couldn't.  Was told it was too far long in the shipping process.  Really?  Then why is it still sitting In Process?  I really think it's horrible that an order can't be canceled.  I placed an order late evening on 9/19 and received it early afternoon on 9/21.  Come on shipping department, get your act together. 

Order placed on 9/19 was with Walmart.

Super Contributor

I purchased the calista zen waver they showed on qvc yesterday, on calista's website, I got 20% off, free shipping and theyn shipped it 2 hours after I ordered it.  Still haven't received my Susan Graver tsv from last week.

Regular Contributor

QVC’s shipping is at the ridiculous stage.  I have switched to Amazon.  Even without Prime I receive most of the orders within 48 hours.  I have given up with this last order “in process” for 6 days and can’t cancel.  Archaic and bad business.

Contributor

This slow shipping has truly become ridiculous!  This is the longest I have ever had an item in process (since 9/16) and have heard absolutely nothing.  Last night I ordered an item from HSN around 11 p.m. and it has already shipped (earlier today).  I think QVC could truly benefit from others as far as shipping goes.  Also returns also are much faster with HSN.  I thought QVC was working on faster shipping - definitely not working!  This is so frustrating especially since an item ordered was for a birthday gift.  Not a good business practie to say the least!!

Respected Contributor

Couldn't agree more - with ALL of you!  Shipping times are ridiculous!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Frequent Contributor

Completely agree!!  I am in Las Vegas and unless the item is shipped from CA warehouse, it takes about 14 days to arrive.  Crazy!  They need to remain competitive with other online retailers.  I will pay a couple dollars more from Amazon, (free shipping too) so I receive within 2 days.