I love some of his candles. He claims all will fill your rooms with fragrance. Not so…. I bought the geranium candle and couldn’t smell it at all. Of course I hate that because it’s a waste of my money!!!!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Slatkin candles

[ Edited ]

I burn the Lemoncello candle , Peartini candle , Partridge in Pear tree , Glazed Ginger bread and Balsam White birch  which I can smell all over downstairs if I burn one in my farthest  bath upstairs .

I also bought the Amafi coast that  emit  a  terrific scent.

I did buy some TSV candles of his a few yrs ago that had  his  itched  design  on the glass  that did not dissapaite  fragrance as well, so maybe it  varies

Honored Contributor

I regularly purchase Harry's candles, from QVC and from his website. Never have had a problem not smelling them; they never fail to deliver. I tend to lean toward the fall scents though, so that might make a difference. One of the few deviations from the fall scents has been the Pina Colada, which never fails to deliver.

And.....I only purchase the four-wick candles so the burn in the glass pools evenly across the diameter of the container.

If you get on his email list and texting list, he regularly has great deals on his products. Because I love to fill the house with the smell of candles, his sales are when I purchase.

Trusted Contributor
@skatting44 I was interested in Partridge in a Pear Tree. Is pear the strongest scent? I really like pear.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sakuya 

yes, to me has alot of clean pear scent but has some heliotrope that makes it a little different .

He had some on clearance sometime ago in this scent

Respected Contributor

I might like the Balsam White Birch, noticed it is on waitlist on Qvc and sold out on his website.

Honored Contributor

Geraniums don't have much of a scent; that may be why the candle wasn't fragrant. Well, the plant has a unique odor but the blooms don't.

Respected Contributor

I wish they would offer a "variety" set of candles, such as 2 or 3 candles with different scents instead of a pack of 2 of the same scent.

This would make great gifts if you don't know which scent the recipient would like so then they'd be able to try out at least two or three.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yup. Agree. Both candles purchased have no scent whatsoever. Seriosuly no scent. At the price I paid it is super disappointing. The way they were presented one would think they fill the home with aroma even while not lit, Not true. No scent. Period.

Honored Contributor

I have never had a problem with them smelling either. I do find some of course  are stronger than others.....But I have never had a problem smelling them.......I like the Christmas and Fall scents the best-they are the most strong to me....