Regular Contributor

I carefully read whether it's a relaxed fit, all reviews, the size specifications (which vary widely from piece to piece) and then decide what size to order. I've had to send back 3 items recently due to sizing issues, even though I take the time to do all this. It's beginning to deter me from ordering more items. Why can't brands be more consistent?

Respected Contributor

I always check the exact garment measurements before I order.  I know my own body measurements, so that's the only way I can be sure of the correct size.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Purseone  Are you checking the exact garment measurements, what we call the "click here" measurements? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Relocating to Boco Ratan plan no longer shop for clothes here. To often sizing off. Living upstate New York fact nearest mall 3hrs away Qvc was life saver. Freedom to try before buy huge! No bad feelings. Stores galore located close by. Dream come true!🙋
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Relocating to Boco Ratan plan no longer shop for clothes here. To often sizing off. Living upstate New York fact nearest mall 3hrs away Qvc was life saver. Freedom to try before buy huge! No bad feelings. Stores galore located close by. Dream come true!🙋

@Sweet_Serenity  Bon voyage, have a good life. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Also with shoes, I wish the hosts would ask the models if the shoes are true to size.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Boca Raton has a mall, strip mall, boutiques with every store every 5 miles! My family lives in that area  & I think out of every 3 day visit --2 are spent shopping (our closest mall is 1 hr away & im not that interested to drive to it - I make up while I'm with SIL😉).

Best wishes in your move!