Contributor

Please please please stop discontinuing popular styles...I love the classic waist slim leggings with the button front and elastic back and they are practically gone...(A94105)  everytime I find the perfect pants you stop stocking them!

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Gary asks that he be contacted on Facebook... that's Gary Goben QVC.  It does seem like they often discontinue popular styles.  I think sometimes they lose their manufacturers and can't get another to make them at a reasonable cost. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with poster - they lose a manufacturer and or the price is too high when Q reorders.  Take Breeze bra as an example - they had a bra that was a big hit and loved my many - and now we can't get that one but they offer something similar which - in no way even comes close.    I also remember the great jeans the Q had - but no more.  (cheap and for more money)

Valued Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

I agree with poster - they lose a manufacturer and or the price is too high when Q reorders.  Take Breeze bra as an example - they had a bra that was a big hit and loved my many - and now we can't get that one but they offer something similar which - in no way even comes close.    I also remember the great jeans the Q had - but no more.  (cheap and for more money)

@fthunt Ugh..bras. Every time I find a bra that I really like, they get discontinued. I try to stock up but there is only so much you can buy at a time. Inevitably, when I go back, something has changed and I have to find another.