Esteemed Contributor

@a10ecgirl 

I was just thinking the same thought yesterday.  Allie seems to have a better connection with David. 

I have never thought that Stacey was a good match with David....she comes across kind of flat and bland!        

Contributor

YES!!!  I love Allie and she is so much fun with David!  

Esteemed Contributor

I disagree with the original assessment completely.

I see absolutely no connection between David and Ali.  Their interactions are awkward, stilted and artificial.  She's out of place in the kitchen.

He is much more comfortable with Mary and Stacey.

Respected Contributor

Too many shows with David. He's on all the time and for hours!!!!!!!!  I don't watch. 

Respected Contributor

I used to love DV but began to get tired of the silliness and childish behavior so stopped watching him and/or any of his shows; when I did watch ITKWD, I did not like the way he interacted with Stacey...  Always thought she got the short end of the stick with his teasing her!  Be it in jest or not, I thought it inappropriate. She does well with her own show; not fond of her strident voice but the content of her Monday cooking show is good.

Contributor

@January121 wrote:

I like both of them with David .....two different personalities but BOTH work well with David🥰

Yes. Different but good shows with both of them imho.