Contributor

Stacy Stauffer seems like a really nice person however she and David don't have the connection that he and Allie do. When David is working with Allie it is just like when David and Mary worked together. There is just great chemistry between David and Allie. Please find Stacy a new position on QVC and let David work with Allie for ITKWD and Fri-Yah! Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see what you're seeing.....at all.   Different eyes see differently.

Respected Contributor

I like Allie but think Stacy is better with David.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

I don’t agree, I love Stacey and David together, and I really like Stacey’s Cooking show.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I like both of them with David .....two different personalities but BOTH work well with David🥰

Trusted Contributor

I'm not really a big Allie fan.  Maybe I'm missing something.

Respected Contributor

Mary was the perfect fit. These two, Stacy and Allie, not so much. In fact, there are some days I feel Stacy would rather be anywhere else but ITKWD. Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

@a10ecgirl wrote:

Stacy Stauffer seems like a really nice person however she and David don't have the connection that he and Allie do. When David is working with Allie it is just like when David and Mary worked together. There is just great chemistry between David and Allie. Please find Stacy a new position on QVC and let David work with Allie for ITKWD and Fri-Yah! Thanks! 

I don't even know who Allie is. Yesterday I watched for the first time in a long time because of the Christmas theme. Also enjoyed David's not rolling eyes or Happy dancing which I complained about numerous times. Hopefully the QVC big wigs finally said "enough". I really enjoyed the whole day. And for those of you who keep saying "you can change the channel" I always  did.

Respected Contributor

I have trouble watching David's cooking shows anymore no matter who the sidekick is. The constant updates on colors and numbers sold are a channel turner for me.  The other night he was updating colors and amounts sold in his show every 2 or 3 minutes.  I hate when he does that!

Super Contributor

He is only doing what he is told in his earpiece. It is not his fault, if you have noticed he will ask the director what he just said before he give the numbers. All of the host has a director in their ear and they do have to follow their lead.