Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Imaoldhippie I may be wrong, so correct me if I am, but I believe once you register to access the forum you can just read without actively posting.  I  read the forums for a long while before I began to respond to replies or start a new post of my own.

@Lorainey   Welcome to the forums.  Always pleased to see a new participant.

aroc3435

@aroc3435  and @Imaoldhippie 

You don't even have to register to read.  Anyone can read the forums at any time, no registration needed. They are not private.

The only thing registration does is allow you to post.

Welcome to @Lorainey 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach   Thank you for the clarification about being able to peruse the forums without registering.

I was "reading" when the free-for-all wild west reigned here before the  changes in terms of moderation, etc., and then the mid 2015 forum format changes were instituted.

I overcame my shyness and started posting and haved learned a lot from here in many categories.  Also have had the benefit of receiving lots of great tips on QVC products, and "heads up" on their sales and specials.

Have a wonderful evening.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

And I always enjoy your posts, @aroc3435   I find them intelligent and insightful.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

I'm in the midwest and they always take forever to get here at least 7-10 days. A little faster at Xmas but its a long wait time. I think HSN's come faster.

Occasional Contributor

Shipping seems to be getting even slower if you ask me.  I'm still waiting on Kim Gravel TS pants from 02/02.  I live in CA (today is 02-13 and estimated arrival is 02-18).  What makes me crazy is rarely does anything ship out the next day.  It's usually 3 days or more befire it even ships.  I crack up when the hosts say, "You'll have it in a few days..."  Oh well, first world problem.

Occasional Contributor

Still have not received my Tweakd TSV that was ordered on 2/4/20.  Ten days really!  This is what makes me want to stop ordering!

Frequent Contributor

I purchased a item last Sunday and it is still in process.  I was getting my packages in 3-4 days until recently.  I think one of the new warehouses is about 45 minutes from me.  But it needs to be shipped before it can go anywhere.  In process for 7 days just means it is being ignorned!

Trusted Contributor
@ShopperL, I also have an order that is still "in process" since last Sunday. I ordered another item right around the same time last Sunday and it came within 5 days! Come on, Q, I need my Poo-Pourri!! LOL!!