Frequent Contributor

PLEASE start using UPS for returns.  I returned two items on Friday, one to Amazon and one to QVC.  I received my refund within 24 hours from Amazon.  I can't even get the tracking number to update it's status on QVC.  The only help I have received from QVC customer service is: wait for an update and contact USPS (which is a 50 min wait).  Sigh.  Please, you can't keep doing business like this in the Internet Age.  Dump USPS.

Honored Contributor

Nothing compares to Amazon's return policy. Share my experience with return this morning. Amazon CS issued my 70.00 refund even before UPS pickup Wed, That's what I call incredible service. Never had any problems with QVC. Not able to speak on your experience.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Nothing compares to Amazon's return policy. Share my experience with return this morning. Amazon CS issued my 70.00 refund even before UPS pickup Wed, That's what I call incredible service. Never had any problems with QVC. Not able to speak on your experience.

I have often been refunded by Amazon  and not even had to return the item!  Can't beat that for CS      Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

No one is instructing you to use USPS, you can go to UPS and use that service for the Q.   You may also use priority mail and it may be cheaper than what the Q charges you on their label.   Remember you are paying for convenience.

If you haven't been following the forum, sending an item back to the Q via USPS will generally take 2-3 wks.  Your package will sit at the USPS office anywhere up to a week, then get transferred possibly to another USPS office and then returned to the Q.   That's just the way it is until the Q hires some high tech person to speed this entire process up but right now, 2-3 wks is time frame.

Honored Contributor

HSN gives you 2 labels, one for UPS, the other USPS.

And you get a $5 credit if you use their labels.