Frequent Contributor

I was going to buy 4 lenox angels until I found out I was going to pay 14.00 in shipping. Just stupid to be paying that much when they are going to be sent at the same time to the same place.

Valued Contributor

@Fionna wrote:

I was going to buy 4 lenox angels until I found out I was going to pay 14.00 in shipping. Just stupid to be paying that much when they are going to be sent at the same time to the same place.

@Fionna
I agree with you. Put them on you "Wish List", because I heard free shipping is coming up soon.
Good Luck!

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Trusted Contributor

SOOOOOO STUPID.  I agree ladies.  They have got to adjust that policy somehow.

Frequent Contributor

I wish they would change the policy, but when they start they don't go back.

Trusted Contributor

Just another thought....for example logos TSV, I usually always get 2 if I love the item, so why not just charge shipping once if your getting multiple of the TSV or any item for that matter, like the gorgeous LENOX angels you mentioned.

Trusted Contributor

Shipping is not calculated by the area you are sending it too ... it's done by size and weight.

Respected Contributor

I had five apparel items in one box. All had separate shipping charges. I wondered if I had to exchange an item or return one item as all in a large box?

Valued Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

Just another thought....for example logos TSV, I usually always get 2 if I love the item, so why not just charge shipping once if your getting multiple of the TSV or any item for that matter, like the gorgeous LENOX angels you mentioned.

@Skididdy
I agree with you  100% It doesn't cost QVC double to ship 2 of the same item. They need to change their shipping costs if they want us to order anything. Personally, I'm waiting for  free shipping, or I'll shop at a huge Home Store in my  City.

Marilyn Monroe
Valued Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

Shipping is not calculated by the area you are sending it too ... it's done by size and weight.

@Equuleus
Yes, we're aware of that fact, but it still doesn't cost double to ship 2 of the same item.

Marilyn Monroe
Trusted Contributor

@SweetSydney wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus
Yes, we're aware of that fact, but it still doesn't cost double to ship 2 of the same item.

Maybe I am not understanding, but if you order more items then the pkg is bigger/heavier, thus higher shipping; or as stated, each item is S&H per item.  Lots of places I order from have higher S&H according to the amount you order -- the more you order, the higher S&H, while others offer free S&H over $50, $75, etc.