Honored Contributor
You can buy almost identical ones by Lenox I think at Dillard's or Macy's....just check online and many dept. stores give free shipping on the whole order if you throw in a beauty product...I just add a nail poliish to my order then the whole order is free.
Honored Contributor
There is still no rhyme or reason to what they charge for shipping. I used to buy Malays mascara. Shipping was more for a single tube than it was for the twin pack.
Frequent Contributor

Shipping is not calutated on size and weight alone, it is on item. You pay shipping on one item each unless they have a special.

Frequent Contributor

When I order from a store they put everything in one box and charge one shipping. The angels were not heavy enough to have a shipping of 14.00.

Respected Contributor

I hate when they say s/h is free with food items. If thats the case then the food item is very expensive. I think they throw in s/h with the food. I mean 70.00 for a cake? Dry ice and styro-foam containers cost money.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

Simple sales policy would be to include shipping in the price of the item - advertise that shipping is free. Makes ppl more inclined to buy it. When I see an item that has shipping costs, I pass.