Esteemed Contributor

Shipping and preparing order

I know this has been discussed many times, but once again. Why is it I ordered some items from Este Lauder on their website and received the order in the same week i ordered. Yet two items fI ordered on the Q before the EL one is still there saying, Order being prepared?  I guess thay changed from IN PROCESS, to the new wording.  Even HSN ships orders much faster.

I only ordered these two items, because I can't get them elsewhere, but that is all I have on my bill.  Paid evey thing and only will order if I can't get elsewhere.  After being with the Q for over 25 years, I don't understand how they are still in business.  HSN so much better.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping and preparing order

@qvcaddition wrote:

I know this has been discussed many times, but once again. Why is it I ordered some items from Este Lauder on their website and received the order in the same week i ordered. Yet two items fI ordered on the Q before the EL one is still there saying, Order being prepared?  I guess thay changed from IN PROCESS, to the new wording.  Even HSN ships orders much faster.

I only ordered these two items, because I can't get them elsewhere, but that is all I have on my bill.  Paid evey thing and only will order if I can't get elsewhere.  After being with the Q for over 25 years, I don't understand how they are still in business.  HSN so much better.

@qvcaddition  Maybe because as you say you couldn't find the items you ordered on QVC anywhere else, there may be very little supply remaining and not easily accessible with some delay in shipping.