Occasional Contributor

I wanted to purchase the Philosophy cleanser on October 1st for free S/H but was not able to at the time. Next morning, S/H was included.  NOT goint to purchase. Too many items have s/h included....

Honored Contributor

I don't understand their shipping and handling charges some times.  I ordered a sheet set recently, which came with extra pillow cases.  The S/H charge was $5.50 (which seems to be what most of their sheet sets are.). The wrinkle defense sheets recently shown have only two cases included and the S/H is $7.50.  Makes no sense to me.  

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette 

What also blows my mind is that I recently ordered a Judith Ripka charm about the size of a dime and the shipping for it was also $5.50.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

I am trying to purchace from now on with free shipping., Too many other places of business are now offering this perk.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shipping and Handling

[ Edited ]

@Ebbtide wrote:

I wanted to purchase the Philosophy cleanser on October 1st for free S/H but was not able to at the time. Next morning, S/H was included NOT goint to purchase. Too many items have s/h included....

I can not understand what you are saying.
What are you complaining about?
You do or do not want free shipping?

What am I missing here?  🤔

AEC9A4EB-5E89-4064-A832-DB9D304AF24E.gif