Valued Contributor

I am watching "Shawn Saves Christmas". I have seen a $250 throw, an almost $80 pair of bedroom slippers, and an expensive scarf set. Based on the current prices of QVC's potential Christmas gifts, I will be shopping elsewhere this year. What happened to a few mainstream, more affordable, gifts? I certainly think there should be some high-end choices (and believe me, you will find them here), but there should also be some more affordable items, too. I find that QVC is offering less and less of a variety in product prices and choices. This is definitely a change from prior year offerings. QVC needs to step it up, or even sweet Shawn will not be able to save Christmas. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind to our host

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Saves Christmas

[ Edited ]

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

I am watching "Shawn Saves Christmas". I have seen a $250 throw, an almost $80 pair of bedroom slippers, and an expensive scarf set. Based on the current prices of QVC's potential Christmas gifts, I will be shopping elsewhere this year. What happened to a few mainstream, more affordable, gifts? I certainly think there should be some high-end choices (and believe me, you will find them here), but there should also be some more affordable items, too. I find that QVC is offering less and less of a variety in product prices and choices. This is definitely a change from prior year offerings. QVC needs to step it up, or even sweet Shawn will not be able to save Christmas. 

@Jeanne from VA   Do you think that might have anything to do with the voluminous quantities of sales by the overwhelming on-line monopoly.

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Just heard Shawn mention that a QVC friend passed away today. So sad...anyone know who it was?
Valued Contributor

Game 4 of the World Series is better. I find other things to watch when SK is presenting. just can’t take her anymore.

Trusted Contributor

In QVC's defense, they didn't name the show, "Shawn Saves You Money".  Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Valued Contributor

@MezzieStarr, Actually, they could have named the program " Shawn Saves You Money",  because I have no intention of buying a $250 throw or a $79 pair of bedroom slippers! 😊 

Esteemed Contributor

I won’t watch a show with a host name...except ITKWD.  And that’s more because of the K than the D. 

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

@Jeanne from VA But what about your dog walker, the UPS man, and your obviously neglected gift closet? Oh the horror!  Smiley Wink

I am thankful that you probably have never had cancer or had to shiver and throw up from chemo,because if you did ,you would understand that for many of us that $250.00

blankdt was our salvation I am not wealthy but I have gifted those blankets to many people who said they helped them get through such a difficult time.   I hope you never experience what many of us have.  You wrap in one and your whole body relaxes and you can rest.   It was my salvation