Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Killinger Question

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

It's none of our business.

@CalminHeart  - Why is it none of our business?  Shawn talks about her allergies and life on television and social media.  She wants everyone to know.

It's up to Shawn if she wants to talk about it. People should be satisfied with whatever she wants to share at whatever time she wants to share it or not share it. Just because someone is on tv doesn't mean it's ok to ask for personal details of a medical or other situation.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

They are television personalities with company approved, provided and endorsed social media.

Posting, to some degree, is mandatory.

The same old ones always caw and bellow "None of your business!"

I appreciate that some of the really old time folks don't understand social media.

I never understood why people think it's ok to ask a stranger (that's what hosts are) personal questions. If the host wants to share, it's up to them when and how much. Just because they have in the past doesn't mean we can dig deeper.

I'm not a "really old time folk" and I do understand social media, probably more than most people given my career. You should be ashamed.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeppers!

The OP can't even ask a harmless question without getting pounced on.

It's a jungle.

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@nomee  She could have allergies.

That and bad feet😄

Respected Contributor

@lgfan @Ugh...this is no fun. My pediatrician said I Would outgrow them by the time I was fifteen. So I have been fifteen for many, many years! Lol

Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart  Bravo! Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

She did share one night about a week and a half ago. That she was happy to have gotten over the sickest she’s ever been or either the longest she’s ever been sick. I think she caught something and just taking time to get 100% over it.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Especially with the pot stirrers that like to show their claws.........same names , same mean girl club, right? You know who you are

Respected Contributor

. If the host wants to share, it's up to them

And evidently she does so she can't expect people not to ask her questions and talk about it. When you live your life in public, you lose a certain amount of privacy. It must be worth it to her and maybe the money more than makes up for it

Just sayin'...

Super Contributor

WOW, RUDE MUCH. Now Shawn can't clear her throat without criticism! Good job uplifting women.