Occasional Visitor

For Tara McConnell/Temptations: Please make an 8 x 8" pan as a separate item in all the color stories. I have older sets where this was not included!

#2: Please put Mary on in the daytime! She is wonderful!

#3: Put Albany on in the middle of the nite. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard!

Honored Contributor

@hollyhub wrote:

#3: Put Albany on in the middle of the nite. Her voice is like nails on a blackboard!

I like Albany and would prefer her in prime time. QVC can't make everyone happy all the time. 

Frequent Contributor

I like Albany

Valued Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@hollyhub wrote:

I like Albany and would prefer her in prime time. QVC can't make everyone happy all the time. 

But you'd make a lot of people happy if she went to the graveyard shift!

Respected Contributor

@Zita They would make a LOT of people happy if they put the entire Monday night lineup on the graveyard shift..Just my opinion and I am sure I will get a lot of negative feedback on it..

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

@Zita They would make a LOT of people happy if they put the entire Monday night lineup on the graveyard shift..Just my opinion and I am sure I will get a lot of negative feedback on it..

I happen to like the Monday night lineup. That is my opinion just like you have yours. Does that mean I am giving you negative feedback? Doesn't it work both ways? Just my opinion of course.

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ Did not mean to ruffle your feathers, yes your opinion is valued, just because we don't agree does not mean either of us is wrong.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

@Zita wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@hollyhub wrote:

But you'd make a lot of people happy if she went to the graveyard shift!

--------------------------------

I would take Albany any day or any night over any of the Monday night hosts!  Am sure that they are nice, decent people, but they are deficient in presenting skills.  I rarely watch QVC anymore, but have stopped watching Monday nights.