Valued Contributor

Searching by color or pattern

Wouldn’t it be nice if you could search by color or pattern? For example, if I were looking for a Lug bag in camo rose, I could type “lug crossbody camo rose” and pull up bags that are actually available in that type and pattern.

Or if I want a v neck D&Co tee in rose brown, type that in and only be shown those products that match the criteria.

I love the new Sealife pattern in Lug, but I need to look at each bag to see if it comes in that pattern. Frustrating!

Honored Contributor

Re: Searching by color or pattern

@Catstamper    You're asking too much of QVC's old, antiquated computer system.  It won't even bring up the most basic products in most searches. I don't often even attempt to use the search function for that reason.

I like to check for new products.  If I search for, "Denim & Co new" I bring up some D&C but also about 50 pairs of Silver brand jeans.  I've never even seen them on the air.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I agree, QVC's search functions are one of the most lacking things about their website, they seriously need to update that.

If shoppers can't have an adequate search ability, how are we supposed to find items we want to buy?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom    I shudder to think how much money they lose because of their poor search function, not to mention the frustration it causes customers.  It's the worst I've experienced.

Another boat they miss is not having a cross reference to matching clothing pieces.  You'd think if there's a matching pair of pants to a shirt, they reference it, but no, you can even find it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

I know, right?

They show a matching set in fashion, but no mention of the co-ordinating piece, then we spend way too much time trying to find it by description with an antiquated search function.

If a company wants to sell, make it easy for your customers to find the items they want to buy, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Acouple years ago, I bought a QF shirt.  It was so cute, I decided I wanted the matching capris which I'd seen presented.  No way could I find them.  I went through the entire Quacker inventory but no pants.  Finally, a poster who'd bought them came up with the number for me and I eventually got them THE NEXT SEASON.

Valued Contributor

A girl can dream,right?

Honored Contributor

I purchased a pair of ANYBODY crop pants with a belt....striped.  The stripe is quite bold, more than I expected.  The pants fit well, which is generally not the case for me, so I will keep them, BUT I need top to go with the pants.  Preferably in the twilight blue - there is barely anything offered in that color and what I have seen is long sleeve and 1 sleeveless top.  I don't do sleeveless.  

I wish when presenting items they would show/offer the other pieces that would work with the pants, skirt, etc.  

That is one thing about shopping locally, I can find coordinating pieces.  QVC is losing out, because I would have purchased a coordinating top if something had been shown along with the pants.