Honored Contributor

The search feature on the Q's website really needs to be updated.  So many times I have typed in the name of the item and the search brings up something completely different.  There needs to be more cross referencing in your search feature.  Thank youCat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love when I look for clothing and narrow it to brand, type of clothing and size.  I get the right brand and type of clothing, but the size is sold out.  Sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't.  It defeats the purpose of narrowing it down by size.

Respected Contributor

You might want to post this on their Facebook page. Things seem to get slightly more attention from posting there. 

QVC Customer Care

@Katcat1 wrote:

The search feature on the Q's website really needs to be updated.  So many times I have typed in the name of the item and the search brings up something completely different.  There needs to be more cross referencing in your search feature.  Thank youCat Very Happy

Hi @Katcat1

Could you provide any examples of these incorrect searches?  I would be happy to forward the information to our IT team for research and the more details I can provide would be helpful.

Thank you!

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC,   There was one yesterday.  I Am Blessed tee shirt and a bunch of tee shirts came up but not the I Am Blessed one.  The I Am Blessed tee shirt was on the Air at the time. 

kindness is strength