Honored Contributor

Re: STOP the default Easy Pay!!!

[ Edited ]

You'd think the world is ending based on the angst. Click to pay in full and move on. It isn't life or death.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

AGREE- I know it's simple to change it but sometimes it gets overlooked... That's what they hope for I guess!  
Not everyone likes Easy pay. Tracking payments is impossible, I hate it.  HSN offers both payment choices but no default-  The default to Easy Pay is wrong!  

Honored Contributor

@Beachdweller whichever way the default is set, some shoppers have to make a change.   Assume QVC is your business, and explain why your way works best for the most shoppers.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, if Q wanted to it could set up the system so each member can set a default but be very careful what you wish for.  Every time Q "fixes" or changes something you can bet something else will be broken.  Sometimes it is better to go with the devil you know rather than facing a different one.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@Beachdweller wrote:

Easy Pay is a great option for those who want to use it but quit forcing it as the default for everyone. What pain in the rear end to have to have to remember to change the payment method every single order or be stuck with those endless payments on the credit card.

First world problems.  Just take the half a second it takes to change it.  Good Grief

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm ANTI Easy Pay too...

@fff11   something has to require a click-  they could use full pay, but they chose EZP most likely because the majority of their shoppers want it.

Would you be happier if everyone had to choose a payment method every time?

Esteemed Contributor

Now that you are aware, be mindful and change it.

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

I never use Easy Pay.  Why can't the Q add an option to permanently change your method of payment to "one payment" or "pay in full."  I think it's the not having an option to change it that frustrates the non-easy pay customers.  

Esteemed Contributor

I also wish easy pay was not the default.  The way they have it now it’s very small and easily overlooked.  It would almost be easier if there was no default so one would have to choose one or the other.  At least it wouldn’t be overlooked that way.  It’s annoying to suddenly have all these ongoing amounts on my credit card. 

Honored Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

I also wish easy pay was not the default.  The way they have it now it’s very small and easily overlooked.  It would almost be easier if there was no default so one would have to choose one or the other.  At least it wouldn’t be overlooked that way.  It’s annoying to suddenly have all these ongoing amounts on my credit card. 

If it's overlooked, you don't have to have ongoing payments on your credit card.  You just go in a pay it in full!