Valued Contributor

Just last week I commented to the Q for asking the ladies to tone down their nail polish, 

because I only saw clear polish, that was on the jewelry shows, but Stacey is still not listening and she is wearing bright blue polish tonight.  Stacey, please wear normal nail polish, it is so distracting.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny  Antonella didn't get your memo either.  She's the worst offender IMO. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

It's not going to happen. Sorry

Respected Contributor

Perhaps the bright colors are intended to get your attention   if you are just glancing at the TV or flipping through channels. It seems to be working 😎

Trusted Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Just last week I commented to the Q for asking the ladies to tone down their nail polish, 

because I only saw clear polish, that was on the jewelry shows, but Stacey is still not listening and she is wearing bright blue polish tonight.  Stacey, please wear normal nail polish, it is so distracting.

You're delusional if you think the ladies wore clear polish in the jewelry shows because you said so here.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: STACEY PLEASE !!!

[ Edited ]

@QuinnPenny wrote:

"Stacy is still not listening"?  To who?  You?  Why should she change what she does simply because you made a request?

Many of us happen to like nail polish in various colors.  QVC has never seemed to have a problem with it, and it's extremely unlikely that they will suddenly have a change of heart.  You can request anything you'd like, but none of us get to wave a magic wand and suddenly have everything the way we would like it to be.

Frequent Contributor

I too noticed the bright blue polish.  I really do not care for Stacey,  can tell if the host has prepared for her show.   Otherwise it is a train wreck.

Honored Contributor

Re: STACEY PLEASE !!!

[ Edited ]

Post reminds me of the tattletale Judy on "Leave It To Beaver" since last week she told QVC to tell the ladies to tone down their nailpoish and Stacey still didn't listen!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@QuinnPenny wrote:

"Stacy is still not listening"?  To who?  You?  Why should she change what she does simply because you made a request?

Many of us happen to like nail polish in various colors.  QVC has never seemed to have a problem with it, and it's extremely unlikely that they will suddenly have a change of heart.  You can request anything you'd like, but none of us get to wave a magic wand and suddenly have everything the way we would like it to be.

I wear a French manicure always and have my nails done every two weeks.   However, I love seeing the bright nail colors on younger people and wish I could be comfortable trying them but it's not me but as long as nails are manicured and neat, it's a host's personal preference.  Stacey is young, does not only do jewelry shows and is a working mom, has a life, probably doesn't have time to sit in a nail salon and match her nail polish to a presentation for jewelry.  if a jeweler is showing me a piece of jewelry in a B&M store I'd be hard pressed to comment on his/her choice of nail color and the hosts are no different.  if I am interested in a piece of jewelry, I won't be distracted by a hosts nail color but listening to the presentation.  You can always view the piece in depth online. 

Valued Contributor

Nothing wrong with any color nail polish except when presenting jewelry where close ups are essential.  Trying to see the details of a ring on a 55" HD screen when ten bright blue or green or fuscia  dots are before our eyes.  I do not think it is too much to ask to tone down nail polish if presenting jewelry.